2013 Indigo Conference
SAVE THE DATE!
Register now at https://www.cvent.com/events/EventRsvp.aspx
Use the WDHA event code HVNSVM37MY4 for access.
The WDHA Indigo Conference planning committee is excited to announce our amazing lineup of speakers and events for this year’s meeting. We will be celebrating the 100th year anniversary of the profession of dental hygiene at this historic event so save October 4-5, 2013 on your calendars now.
This year’s event will again be held at the Kalahari Resort and Water Park so plan to bring your whole family along for the fun. Registration will begin in April but you can book your hotel accommodations now! We have been ad-vised by the Kalahari staff to make hotel reservations early as the entire resort is booked with conferences and events that weekend. You can reserve your room now by calling the hotel directly at (877) 525-2427.
Ask for the WDHA special conference rate of $104 for Thursday, $129 for Friday and $149 for Saturday (based on single/double occupancy in standard rooms).
We have secured a wonderful slate of speakers for this year’s event. To date, the following speakers have confirmed their attendance at this year’s 100th year celebration of dental hygiene:
- Hands-On LASER Course with Dr. Scott Benjamin
- Dr. Richard Nagelburg – “Patient Health-Not Just Oral Health”
- Dr. James Lichon – “Treating Patients with Cardiovascular Disease – What To Know and What To Do – Plus Treating Yourself To A Healthier Life”
- Dr. Allison Dowd – Treating pediatric and special needs patients
- Sharri Crowe, RDH –“Handle With Care”
- Kelly Brenner – Infection control
- Linda Bohacek, RDH – Veterinary Dental Hygiene
- Public health expert panel
- Plus more!!
This event will again feature student Table Clinic Competition, the Silent Auction, many vendors and few surprises as well!
We hope that you will make plans to attend this exciting celebration of our profession and gain valuable education while taking advantage of this networking opportunity. If you have questions please contact the conference chairs Matt Crespin or Debbie Schumacher.